What audio format to send?
Your Mix must be in:
• WAV or AIFF
• Resolution: 24 or 32 bits
• Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz
keep the same sample rate between recording and mixing
• Loudness: retain maximum dynamics and remove the main bus limiter
What are the different possible Master formats?
• Streaming : Spotify, Deezer, iTunes (standard Streaming)
• iTunes : Master for iTunes (version certified by apple)
• Download : Qobuz, Bandcamp ...
• Vinyl : 24-bit wav audio format, with a special master
• CD : Master with DDPi
• TV : BROADCAST TV
Do we need a master version for vinyl?
Vinyl is a particular format with constraints (Loudness, Dynamics, Phase, EQ...) It is advisable to make a master adapted.
Should we make a special version for Digital?
Yes, this is recommended in order to avoid saturation problems when uploading
Qu'est-ce que le code ISRC ?
The ISRC code (International Standard Recording Code) is an international means of identifying sound recordings and music videos. This code allows you to get paid for digital music sales.
ISRC codes are needed for;
. Sell your titles on online music networks.
. the CD
To request a code: